I am thankful for the choices we have to eat healthy and learn more about natural remedies. My blog is very gospel focused so I always struggle when the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle comes up because I don’t want myself or my readers to ever think that healthy choices are the gospel.
I also know that we have many issues today we deal with as families and we would love to be better informed about choices we make in the feeding and care of our families. This is a good thing! It just can’t be an idol in your life. We serve a Sovereign God and we need to be mindful that just because we are taking good care of our bodies doesn’t guarantee us a life free from health issues.
I know that everything God allows in my life is to bring Him honor and glory.
Please read my disclaimer I stated from my Baby Steps to Healthy Living Series:
Please know that eating healthy is not an idol to me. Eating healthy is not the gospel. If I am spending more time thinking about healthy food instead of time in God’s Word and applying it to my life, I need to repent.
God is sovereign, and just because I am eating a fairly clean diet doesn’t mean that in this fallen world I will not get cancer or die young. God wills and works for His good purposes in all things. My purpose as a believer is to bring glory to Him in all that I do.
I do understand the importance of wanting to raise healthy kids with strong immune systems and I, as an aging woman ;), would like to continue to stay fairly fit and healthy on a budget. I am thankful to have natural cleaning options available in the care and upkeep of my home.
There’s a lot of information out there and the internet can be more than a little overwhelming at times.
The reasons I continue to promote the Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle is because I personally trust the team that puts it together. Stephanie and her team have put together The Ultimate Healthy Living Bundle for the fourth year in a row. They are able to put together a complete collection of natural-living resources for a crazy low price.
I picked up this bundle and I’m enjoying so many books from it and learning much. I’m going to be honest – I don’t read or even necessarily download every book in the bundle but pick and choose the ones that interest my family’s needs and lifestyle. There are some great bonus items included in this bundle that alone are valued at over $225! (If you pick up the bundle make sure you take care of ordering your bonus items asap!)
When you have the right info and tools at your fingertips, it all comes together so much more easily. You know what to cook for your family. You’re more confident in choosing natural alternatives. You can easily replace store-bought products with DIY options that really work. You feel better (and even look better, too). Healthy living becomes less stressful and more enjoyable.
The package includes over 90 digital products on topics like natural remedies, essential oils, real food recipes, paleo & allergy-friendly eating, fitness & weight loss and much more. All together, it’s worth over $1900!
Plus, it comes with $225 worth of bonus products including:
- ePantry – FREE hand soap + $8 credit on one shipment, FREE dish soap + $8 credit on the next shipment, AND 60-day VIP access with FREE shipping ($30 value)
- Plant Therapy – Lemon, lavender and peppermint essential oil set ($22.92 value)
- NaturOli – FREE travel essentials facial set: deep conditioning facial wash (1 oz.), new radiance facial creme (1 oz.), exfoliating walnut scrub (1 oz.) ($16.95 value)
- Bloom Naturals – FREE SPOT treatment for acne & eczema OR a $15 gift certificate toward Bloom Naturals products ($15 value)
- Lexie Naturals – FREE natural care gift set: lip balm (.15 oz.), lotion tube (1 oz.) and trial-size deodorant (.35 oz.) ($15 value)
- Perfect Supplements – $15 gift certificate toward any Perfect Brand product ($15 value)
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate toward the straws and accessories of your choice ($15 value)
- TriLight Health – FREE 2-oz liquid herbal formula or $15 off larger bottles ($15 value)
- Craftsy – 1 FREE online class ($44.99 value)
- Once a Month Meals – $32 toward OAMM membership + a free mini menu ($35 value)
Besides being so incredibly helpful and inspiring, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering the bundle for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $2000 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click “Get my copy now!” to go through their simple 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus products.
- Use their Getting Started Interactive Guides to pick the area you want to tackle first and start making healthy changes!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just 6 days! After Monday night, September 14th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
Don’t miss out and you can click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a full 30-day guarantee, so you can know for sure that it’s right for you.
Remember, don’t be overwhelmed with all the books but take it one book at a time and make changes that work for your family. Maybe you want to start eating healthier or learning about essential oils, spend time in those eBooks and make changes one small step at a time.
Not sure you’re interested? Take a quick peek and learn more about the bundle by clicking the link below.
I’m sharing below several areas that would interest you, as my readers. My favorite picks are always: Natural cleaning products, real food eating, natural remedies and I always love to learn and read up on essential oils. Also included are books on homesteading, healthy kids, fitness, allergy friendly, and paleo.
Taking care of my home and family and working on eliminating toxins is an area I enjoy reading up on and making changes when we can. Below are some great resources and I have so enjoyed the Simple Scrubs by Stacy Karen and I’m thinking they may be part of my Christmas gifts to friends this year:
I am continuing to work on cooking healthier meals. I don’t get it right all the time but I keep striving towards being more intentional in my meal planning. Some great resources here and I’m looking forward to the 227 Healthy Snacks book! Who doesn’t love to snack ;).
Essential Oils and their safety has been on my learning list this past year. There are some great resources here and Lea Harris book is on my must read list:
I’m beyond the years of fertility but I would like to have good energy to take care of the tasks I need to that the Lord has given me. My body is getting a bit achier and Live Pain Free will be one of my first reads from the list below.
What about you? What are you most looking forward to in this years bundle? What are some areas you would love to learn more about?
(If you want to check out all the details to see exactly what is included click on the button below:)