How I Got Over a Cold in Two Days
I determined what would be to my benefit and to make sure I was taking regularly throughout the day.
I drank plenty of water, went to bed early and stayed away from sugar.
My simple daily agenda in fighting off my cold:
1. Took Emergen C packets three times a day.
2. Made homemade chicken broth.
3. Took Elderberry syrup three times a day
4. Drank two glasses of water and Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) (8 ounces water to 1 teaspoon ACV)
5. Diffused Oregano Oil in the house.
6. Took Acidophilus Blast Probiotic Blend daily
7. Took my daily multivitamin – Supermom
(I am not a doctor, just a mom who enjoys experimenting with natural remedies to deal with our family’s ailments. This post is not meant to replace medical advice – please seek your doctor for any medical concerns.)