“This one-stop reference tool gives you tips and training on everything from meal planning to interior decorating, biblical womanhood to budgeting, so that you can become a holistic homemaker! It features practical teaching from Scripture, instructions for do-it-yourself projects, application questions, helpful resources, a comprehensive index, and more.”
“With nearly 50 years of marriage experience, 30 years of college-level home economics instruction, and a commitment to biblical womanhood, the editors of The Christian Homemaker’s Handbook have compiled the comprehensive manual for today’s woman and her home.”
Just a sampling of topics covered:
- God’s Design for Home
- Impact of Feminism on the Home and Family
- Home: A Prepared Place
- The Value of a Child
- A Life Full of Days: Caring for the Aging
- Biblical Foundations for Parenting
- God’s Design for Nurturing Motherhood
- Teaching and Training Children
- Life Management Skills
- Nest Building 101: Setting Up a Household
- Smart Routines for Cleaning a Home
- Decorating Your Home with Silent Witness
- Biblical Hospitality
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating: Making Wise Choices
- Family Mealtime
- Making Your Kitchen a Springboard for Ministry
- Is Modesty an Obsolete Virtue?
- Will it Come Out in the Wash?
I found you on A Wise Woman link-up.
I like your blog very much. I don’t know any full-time homemakers so it’s nice to find like-minded ladies on line. I will be subscribing!