I clean my bathroom every day – yep, you heard me – every day – but it only takes me 5 minutes. This is not a deep clean but a daily tidy. Here is my quick checklist to keep my bathroom looking company-ready all the time.
- Spray Cleaner of your choice ( I use a Window Cleaner – Vinegar and water work great too).
- Toilet bowl cleaner (Vinegar or Liquid Castile Soap)
- Rags or Paper towels
- Squirt toilet cleaner in the toilet bowl squish with a toilet brush and let sit while you’re showering.
- After showering squeegee the walls down and tidy the shower supplies.
- Make sure all towels are hung in their proper place.
- Give the toilet a final swish and grab some toilet paper, squirt with window cleaner and wipe the seat and sides down – flush the paper. You can use a paper towel if you prefer but a few sheets of toilet paper does the trick.
- Wipe the mirror down with window cleaner and paper towels. Give the counters a squirt and wipe. (Glass cleaning rags are a favorite for this chore, I keep them on hooks inside of the cupboard and wash them with my towels.)
- Put items you use away and your clothes in the hamper or put away.
Steve Smith says
Bathroom cleaning should be done on a daily basis. But the tricks you suggested make it easier for anyone to do it.
maria smith says
Great tips to keep the bathroom nice! I feel like a regular cleaning service every day!
Chimney Sweep Portland says
Thanks for a nice read, really made my day! More power to your blog.
Judith Anne says
I do this everyday (and some think I am crazy, lol) but it is so easy. I think my family deserves a clean bathroom!! Your posts on cleaning and organizing the bathroom are helpful and encouraging.